Brine Shrimp Hatchery - Hatching Kit - Includes Shrimp Eggs
Brine Shrimp Hatching Kit - Free Shipping!
This Kit includes everything you need to hatch your own Live Brine Shrimp! Great for feeding many aquarium creatures, including fry!
- Hanging Hatchery, Lid, Hook, Air Line, Flow Control Knob, Reverse Flow Stopper
- Specimen Container Tubes
- Collection Fine Mesh Net
- Measuring Spoons (1 Tbps, 1 Tsp)
- Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Directions for Use
How to use your Brine Shrimp Hatchery Kit::
- Roll Line Control Knob to middle position. Rinse out Hatchery thoroughly before & between uses.
- Fill Hatchery 3/4 way full with dechlorinated or spring water. Hang Hatchery with included Hook.
- Attach Air Pump (not included) to end of tubing (Air Pump Attachment Port) Roll Line Control Knob back to top position to begin air flow.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of Salt into circulating water and allow 10 minutes to dissolve. Add 1/3-1/2 Tsp of Brine Shrimp Eggs to Hatchery and replace Lid. Lower Control Knob to allow a less intense, but still high circulating current in Hatchery.
- After 24-36 hours Brine Shrimp Eggs will hatch. To collect baby Brine Shrimp, roll Control Knob to stop air flow, shine light at bottom of hatchery (shrimp will swim to the bottom towards the light and the egg shells will float to the top) After a few minutes, remove air line above the Reverse Flow Stopper. Place end of line into a cup and roll Control Knob back open. Stop flow when desired amount of shrimp are released.
- Strain Shrimp through the Fine Mesh Net, you can use included Pipette to collect shrimp or rinse netted shrimp with fresh water.
- Reattach air line to Reverse Flow Stopper, roll up Air Control Knob to allow remaining shrimp to continue to circulate slowly.